Welcome to ICTV.com
ICTV sells various health and beauty products through infomercials and other channels primarily in the United States. ICTVutilizes a distinctive marketing strategy and multi-channel distribution model to develop, market and sell products through infomercials, live home shopping television, specialty outlets and online shopping.
It offers health and beauty products, including DermaWand, a skin care device that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps improves skin tone and texture; and DermaVitál, a professional quality skin care range that effects superior hydration. ICTV was founded in 1993 and headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
- Device – razor/razor blade
- Continuity programs
Driving Growth Through Unique Brands
- Create a portfolio of uniquely branded, high profile products focused on the health and beauty markets
- Utilize three main promotional platforms - maximize television and internet exposure first and then moving successful products into the retail arena
- Source and develop products that have potential for rapid growth and smooth transition from direct response sales to national retail chains
- Create enduring shelf brands resulting in a solid business while continually testing, refining and marketing new and unique products
- Monitor financial leverage (net Indebtedness/EBITDA) closely to support internal and external growth strategy
- Top tier management with a successful track record of generating shareholder value in their specialized fields ofmarketing, including brand creation and infomercial production, finance and corporate governance
- Infrastructure already created to successfullylaunch DRTV-to-retail sales
- Established global sales and distribution channels set up in 35 countries internationally to reap the benefits from ICTV infomercials and products
- Low overhead, flexible cost structure, excellent product sourcing network and compact organizational structure
- Strong balance sheet due to continued growth in revenue, operating income before amortization (EBITDA) and free cash flow